AMG Corporate Offices and Creve Coeur Workspace are committed to providing professional services and office space to all businesses during this time of need. We have established an extreme level of cleanliness so that tenants, staff, and walk-in clients can feel safe and confident while working. Each conference room is thoroughly disinfected after each use. All surfaces and common areas are disinfected throughout the day to maintain a high standard of sanitation. We have posted signage in restrooms, breakrooms, and other areas to promote proper hygiene regarding hand washing.
Hand sanitizer is located at the front desk reception area. In addition, we have made sure that all staff members at both locations have a mask. We do have masks available at the front desk (supplies are limited but should be restocked soon).
We are proud to offer flexibility regarding scheduling, cancellations, witness requests, and tours. If you have a specific request, please reach out and let us know! We will be happy to accommodate. It is our goal to make sure that we maintain the health and safety of all staff, tenants, and walk-in clients.
What is your profession and why did you choose it?
Streaming services have become very popular, as we are all home more often. Listed below are the top ten streaming services available now. The descriptions are from each services website and not my own words.
1.*****STAFF PICK***** Netflix is a streaming service that offers a wide variety of award-winning TV shows, movies, anime, documentaries, and more on thousands of internet-connected devices. You can watch as much as you want, whenever you want without a single commercial – all for one low monthly price. There's always something new to discover and new TV shows and movies are added every week! Plans start at $8.99/month and you can watch from your smartTV, laptop, phone or tablet. www.netflix.com
2. HBO NOW is a stand-alone streaming service that gives you unlimited access to all of HBO's original series (every season, every episode), plus hit movies, documentaries, sports, and exclusive comedy specials. HBO NOW is available from many subscription providers for $14.99/month (plus applicable taxes). HBO NOW subscriptions auto-renew each month until you cancel your subscription. www.hbonow.com
3. Disney+ is the streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. A Disney+ subscription brings you the best stories in the world, all in one place. You can watch from Web Browser, Mobile Device, Apple TV, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Samsung Smart TV or Amazon Fire TV. All plans start with a 7-day free trial, then $6.99/month or $69.99/year. You can also bundle Disney+ with Hulu and ESPN for only $12.99/month. www.disneyplus.com
4. Hulu is a leading streaming service that offers some of the latest and greatest shows and movies that the entertainment industry has to offer. It’s kind of like cable, but better, because with Hulu you have plenty of choice and control over your TV time. You can customize your plan with different add-ons to make it truly a one-stop shop streaming service. Hulu offers an expansive streaming library and select features. www.hulu.com
5. Prime Video is a video streaming service available for Amazon Prime members. With an eligible Amazon Prime membership, you have access to thousands of Prime Video titles at no additional cost. Add-ons are also available for your favorite TV or cable experiences such as Starz and HBO. www.amazon.com
6. Sling TV was the first live TV streaming service -- appearing in February 2015 -- and while it spawned several competitors it's one of the cheapest, and the best, ways to cut the cable TV cord. If your main priority is saving money over cable, it should be the first such service to check out. This is live TV, just like a cable or satellite TV service, except it is streamed over the internet. Instead of a cable box, you connect a media streamer (like Roku or Apple TV) or game console, or just use the Sling TV app on your smart TV (or phone, tablet or computer) to watch. Sling offers two tiers, Blue and Orange, and if you're a sports fan then Sling Orange remains the cheapest way to watch live ESPN shows like SportsCenter. You can pay more to get additional channels or add extra storage to the cloud DVR, and if you care more about Fox Sports and NBC than ESPN, you can subscribe to Blue. Here's everything you need to know. www.sling.com
7. fuboTV is an online streaming service that lets you watch live TV without a cable subscription. It works over the internet, and you’ll need a compatible device to use it. Once you’re set up, you can watch live sports, news, TV shows and more from many of TV’s most popular networks. fuboTV is a paid service ($55/mo, 7-day free trial) that essentially acts as an alternative to cable TV. You don’t need a cable or satellite subscription to use fuboTV. All you need is a fuboTV subscription, reliable internet, and a compatible device (such as a streaming player, like a Roku or Apple TV). If you don’t want to buy a separate device, you can also use your computer or smartphone. Like with cable, you’ll be able to watch LIVE television on fuboTV. You’ll get a bundle of 80+ channels, all of which you can watch live. The programming on these channels is identical to the programming on cable TV. www.fubo.tv
8. Crackle TV is a completely free streaming service owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment Company. The service features movies, TV and original programming that rotate on a monthly basis. You can watch shows on Crackle on your computer, on your mobile device and on many smart TVs, set-top boxes and game consoles. You do not need to register an account to watch Crackle, but doing so opens up additional features including watch lists, a favorites list and a personal history list. www.crackle.com
9. AT&T TV Now, previously called DirecTV Now until August 2019, aims to replace your cable or satellite subscription. You’ll get a ton of channels and a very similar interface, complete with the sort of programming guide you’d see on your cable box. www.atttvnow.com
10. YouTube TV is a subscription streaming service that lets you watch live TV from major broadcast and popular cable networks. Enjoy local and national live sports, breaking news, and must-see shows the moment they air. Included: unlimited cloud DVR storage space so you can record your favorites, and stream them wherever you go. You also get six accounts per household, so share with your family members or roommates. The cost is $49.99/month with additional options for add-ons. www.youtube.com