12 Days of Productivity tools
1. Google Calendar: Keep events, appointments, and tasks organized in one place with different calendars, color coding capabilities and many other convenient features (Cloud compatible)
2. Ever Note: Cloud sharing capabilities, tagging and organization of notes, optical character recognition that can transcribe text, and the best part is, it syncs across all your devices
3. Acorn: Micro-investing and robo-investing. This app rounds your purchases to nearest dollar to create small investments in current stocks
4. If This, Then That- IFTTT: This is a software that can help business run much smoother in fewer steps. Conditional statement(s), set up by you, will then be put into action
5. 5 AM Miracle Podcast: With a variety of professional guests, an enthusiastic view on the world and action steps for his listeners to take after the podcast, you can dominate your day with Jeff Sanders
6. Strict Workflow: A browser plug-in loosely based on working in focused bursts, soon followed by shorter breaks. This is the perfect tool for staying focused and has a feature to block distracting websites for accountability.
7. Slack: A communication platform makes quickly and simply communicatee and collaborate with team members, coworkers, classmates
8. Asana: Easily manage group projects, assign tasks, and communicate with team members with features like team management, status updates, admin controls and many more
9. Canva: An easy-to-use graphic design platform that anybody can use. It contains hundreds of templates and simple tools to customize social media graphics, marketing content, invitations, and many more
10. Eat Sleep Work Repeat Podcast: A business podcast hosted by Bruce Daisley with advice on how to improve your job, backed by hundreds of reviews and success stories from entrepreneurs
11. Calendly: Calendly is a scheduling software that can be embedded into a website, integrates any other calendars and even contains metrics and reporting features
12. Every Dollar: Every dollar is a financial planning app founded by Dave Ramsey & based upon the Ramsey Method of financial stability. The app allows tracking, savings, an many other money saving features
Leave a Reply.